Celebrating World Book Day Friday 6th March
This year, World Book Day falls on Thursday the 5th of March.
Thursday is a really busy day for Woodside's young people.
We have therefore decided to postpone our celebrations until the following day - Friday, 6th of March.
The theme of the day will be 'Share a Story' and we shall be finding lots of creative ways to make sure each of us shares a story on the day. As is becoming traditional, children and adults will be invited to dress up as a character from a book.
We are all working hard to promote a love of reading and this will be a lovely opportunity to share enjoyment, have fun and make some memories.
- March 2021
- November 2020
- October 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- Josh has been helping at home
- Kieran has been baking!
- Jack mixes play with learning
- A taste of London at home
- News from Mr Bramble
- Iorwen has been practicing her food preparation skills
- Daniel has been enjoying learning from home
- Jack has been learning how to make bacon sandwiches
- Josh has been helping to cook dinner
- Jack has visited the park
- VE Day celebration bunting by Ellen
- Iorwen playing safely at home
- George has been baking muffins
- Woodside - proud to be part of the Oak National Academy
- Oyin is enjoying learning at home
- Alfie is learning at home and enjoying the sunshine
- Mohammed has been helping at home
- Josh has been baking and helping with the DIY at home
- Mr Bramble at helping out in school today!
- April 2020
- Mr Bramble said “After reading my topic book I deserve a little sleep”
- TWEET US stay in touch
- Hello from Mr Bramble at home
- Social distancing for children
- Pupil Well being advice
- Monday 23rd March update
- Friday 20th March The school is closed today.
- Tips for keeping physically healthy
- Tips to stay healthy
- ALL PARENT/CARER EVENTS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- WORLD BOOK DAY Friday 6th March
- PARENT WORKSHOPS Tuesday 10th March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- June 2019
- March 2017